Saturday, February 11, 2006

my morning indulgence

Humph.

Had to come into work this morning. On a Saturday! You and me both, FantasyFlier. Since it doesn't happen very often, I don't quite mind, but I still could've caught another hour of sleep, laze around in bed for awhile, checked what's on telly a towards mid-morning, maybe go shopping later...

Humph.

Luckily I had good coffee stashed in my drawer for those grumpy mornings.

Now this...
Is my morning indulgence.


Starbucks Colombia NariƱo Supremo whole coffee beans, grounded.
My Bodum Kenya french press.


Two tablespoons of ground coffee... some hot water...
Brew for 5 to 10 minutes...


Oooh, look at that lovely stream...


Add some milk...

YummMMMmmmMMMmmm.


(Still doesn't quite take away the fact that I'm here at the office on a Saturday.
Humph.)


Technorati: