Monday, November 14, 2005

back in business... almost

6:51AM
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!
Mmpphhh. Huh? Oh. Aiyoooooo…. Morning already ka…
(Hit the snooze button)
Just a bit more…


7:00AM
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!
Ok ok ok… I’m up. Mmmppphhhhh. *YAWN*!
(Check downloads...)
(Type on keyboard...) "Hello jimmies... how are you..."


7:40AM
Shites… gotta go already… where the heck are my keys? Oh… I’m holding them.


7:58AM
Wah, girly behind me driving damn fast. Knapa laju-laju sangat ni wei?
Whatever lah… let you cut in front of me… I don’t wanna die today…


8:11AM
Wahlau-eh. I’m still the earliest to work.
(Unlock front door)
Damn it. I should learn to be late sometimes. *YAWN*!
Hmmm… no more milk… issshhhhh… Gotta settle with creamer. Yucks.

Wei, chou san!” my colleague greeted.

“Err… let’s pretend I’m not here…” I replied.

Talk-talk… laugh-laugh… eh, let’s go for kopi. *YAWN*!

Check mail… Ooh, good-good… no emergencies to attend to…
Surf net…
Check Friendster…
Check blogs…
(Eh, like no need to work laidet…)


12:33PM
“Lunch wei! Let’s go!” *YAWN*!
Mmm… sui kao not too bad today.
Must drop by supermarket to pick up some fresh milk for coffee.


2:12PM
*YAWN*!
Haiya. Have to make another cup of coffee already…
Aiyooooo… why laptop hang wan… bluddy ‘ell… (restart)
Damn. Still another 4 hours to go before quittin’ time.
I wanna go home…


*YAWN*!