Friday, January 06, 2006

tag, you're it!

Oh dear... haven't been tagged before, really. LB is the first - so you should be honoured, yea! These are done a little hurriedly, but if I'd sit down and really think about it, I might've put different answers to them. Maybe a few days later you'll see a couple of them scratched out and replaced, heheh!


The RULES : Remove the Blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone else up a notch. Then add your Blog to the bottom spot.
1 - Between Lambs & Mutton
2 - The Life of An Independent Babe
3 - My All
4 - i s a n y o n e O u t t h e r e !
5 - Month of May


You then select 5 people to pass the love on to. Yes, only 5, not 15.
Ok, to be fair I won't pick the stalkers because hey, some other stalker will be tagging you! So... I'll pick:
1 - Binx - Confessions of a Rhumba Addict
2 - Mandy - Velverse
3 - Azli - The Fish That Can't Swim
4 - iJun - The Lost Codger (aiya, humour me lah ok?)
5 - Mariq - The Mellow Junction


1. What were you doing ten years ago?
In Uni, my 2nd year. The term wouldn't have started yet, not till late Feb or early March... so I guess I'm lepak-ing around in January.


2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Working in my ex-company, deciding whether I should make the move to this present company, deciding if I should just go straight to Oz instead. And fighting battles with myself. I still am.


3. Five snacks you enjoy.
1 - Twisties, cheese-flavoured
2 - Dried guava
3 - Chocolate, although strangely I don't eat it often
4 - Mamee noodle snack, chicken flavoured
5 - Gummy bears


4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.
Ermmm... my friends used to label me as a "walking jukebox" since I knew a lot of lyrics and tunes at the top of my head. But I haven't been vigilantly keeping up with the new stuff, I just sit back and enjoy the melody instead. No more disk space in my head to store lah, need to remember other things nowadays, ha-ha!
1 - You And I Both: Jason Mraz
2 - Fix You: Coldplay
3 - Bad Day: Daniel Powter
4 - Someone To Watch Over Me: Ella Fitzgerald
5 - Winter Wonderland (hey, I love this song)
(And a few hundred more)


5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1 - Donate to WWF, NPOs, charities, FOE, etc. They need it more than I do
2 - Invest in land and properties, lease them out, sit back and reap in the profits so I won't have to work ever again
3 - Splurge on my family and friends whenever I can
4 - Go on holidays - Nepal, Bora Bora, Antartica, wherever my family and friends are, far far away
5 - Get more gadgets


6. Five bad habits.
1 - Shopping, buying stuff I don't need at all, overspending
2 - Coffee (although it's been said that it could reduce cancer risk)
3 - Pinch my blackheads and spots (aaarrgghhh!)
4 - Not keeping in touch with my old friends
5 - Berating myself, wallowing in self-pity


7. Five things you like doing.
1 - Listening to tunes on my iPod
2 - Walking around in the cold, all bundled up (works only when I'm in a 4-seasoned country)
3 - Writing, but it depends on my mood
4 - Petting and playing with dogs, other animals which respond positively to human interaction
5 - Spending some alone time


8. Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again.
1 - Fur, real or synthetic
2 - Very loud and chunky bling-blings
3 - Pink leotards and legwarmers like Madonna
4 - Roller shoes
5 - Guns or any other firearms


9. Five favourite toys.
what, I can list only 5???
1 - iPod
2 - A soft toy dog named Pooch
3 - Nikon 5200 (although I'm hoping to buy a digital SLR later)
4 - My scented candles, oils, incense sticks
5 - A soon-to-come iBook (where are the new mactels already??)


Now go and have fun, y'all. Oh yea... anyone else who wants to do this meme, please do go ahead!


Technorati: