Friday, April 21, 2006

just one of those days


How strange could this be?

I have no reason to be glum or down in the dumps. Life's been treating me kind, I have work to keep me busy and pay for my (rather) expensive hobbies and indulgences, friends who pop by my Yahoo window to say hello, drop in a word or in my comments and shout box, a nice comfortable house and bed to go home to.

I should be thankful with what I have. Instead, I'm feeling rather grumpy and would rather indulge in a little self-pity. Oooh, how pathetic.

These are the times when I shut things and people out. Close the doors, pull the blinds, stay within my walls. Some may attempt to shine a little light inside, but it might not help; I'd just put on my shades and pretend to look the other way. Wear a nice little mask to hide the frown if I need to.

What's the problem here, May?

Can't be PMS, it's not quite that time of the month yet.

Too many chocolates, maybe? But that's supposed to be a perk-me-up, not bring-me-down.

Lack of sleep? I do feel tired these days but that's not something new. I haven't not feel tired for a very, very long time.

Taxes, insurance payments, car servicing... those are trivial stuff, easily taken care of. Nothing that I'd worry about.

Hmmm.

Another 7 hours or so to endure, then I could really crawl under the duvet and burry my head.

Don't mind me.

I'm just having a bad day.


Technorati: ,