Monday, November 28, 2005

sticky date pudding

Nice hor, nice nor, nice hor!

My first attempt at baking sticky date pudding. (Ice-cream buy one lah.)

Actually I baked this on Sunday, but I merajuk (sulk) a bit so didn't post about it till today.

Why merajuk lah?

Because no one was home to taste it while it was nice and hot, fresh from the oven. Humph. My parents more happening than me, went out to some open house get-together, left me alone at home to jaga rumah. My brother gone dunno where, every weekend also gone dunno where one lah.

So left me alone lor. Whole day at home make pudding and watch TV. So the happening.

But nevermind, today mama ate my sticky date pudding, said very the nice. Now happy a bit, can post about it.

Next week maybe make bagels. See recipe damn cow hard to make but still crave for it sometimes, so got to make anyway. If buy from Cold Storage, wahhhh... so the expensive, RM19.99 for a frozen pack of 4. Frozen! Not even fresh! Gila want to sell so expensive where got people want to buy one? (Except maybe the really rich lah.)

If like that I make my own bagels, maybe sell them for RM15.00 per fresh pack of 4, I think maybe make money also, ha-ha! But if damn cow hard to make, keep for myself better... *nyeh nyeh*!


Technorati: ,