Sunday, December 18, 2005

bimbo went for bike hash!

Remember on Thursday I said want to do 10 things before 2005 finish? Hah, today I got do #3 - bimbo (that's me) got go bike hash today! Actually I don't like bike hash one, very pressure. Always think will be last, and don't want to be last, so got to pedal damn fast to keep up with the fastest. So pressure lor. But since I said I'll go ber-biking again, so go lor.

Met the gang at McDonald's Bangsar, but I don't like mcmuffin 'cos if eat to full I cannot bike after that, sure want to sleep back. So I went 7-11 buy ikan bilis bun, ok lah the taste.

While sitting in car eating ikan bilis bun, guess what I saw? Very cute doggie in next car! Snap picture, see cute or not?


Ok ok, suppose to write about bike hash, not doggie and ikan bilis bun. So ya, today's bike hash was at Sungai Sendat, near Ulu Yam Baru. Quite the far also, my poor car almost didn't make it. Finally reached there, we got ready our bikes, and then we're off!


Before that ya, must tell you I didn't take many photos on the trail. Was busy trying not to slip on mud... Ya, MUD! So blardy MUDDY!!! Very like thick milo on the ground like that, look like milo river coming down. Some more you can hear squish squesh kuish, like how very wet tanah liat (clay) would sound like when you step on it. Or if you chew chewing gum right, and then you chew it really loudly with your mouth open wide-wide, like chiak chiak chiak sound. Like that lah. If you still cannot imagine, nevermind. Not important.

So ya, we went on this uphill and downhill for quite a long time till we reach some 4x4 jamboree camp. Quite a lot of jocks there also with their 4-wheelers. Big one, small one, ugly one also got. All trying to manoeuvre on the mud, but end up splattering more mud around only lah. Why want to rev up the engine so the high, waste fuel, pollute the air and ruin the environment, I also dunno.


Lucky we reached a river, have to cross the other side, might as well wash all our muddy bikes. Wah, the amount of mud on my bike, can make very nice mud pot or something. Too bad no such thing as mud pot, only clay pot. So cannot make pot.

From there on, ride very nice lah. Still got mud, but not as bad as the earlier section. And no more big uphill, yay! We follow the triangle paper trail for short route, about 15km. Too lazy to go for long route, about 30km. Got one section very stony, downhill some more, so when fly downhill that time very bumpy, head also rattle like guh-guh-guh on the trail.

Bimbo (that's me) finished the trail in under 2.5 hours, not bad lah. Didn't intend to go fast anyway, just a nice and easy ride to finish the year. But then ah... got to wash my bike and my car after that, aiyooo!


Got home, straightaway did my best rendition of Jessica Simpson's "These Boots Are Made For Walking" video and washed down my bike and car. But with sports top and shorts lah. No bikini. And only audience is my doggie. Not glamour also, with sweat dripping down my dirty face, ha-ha!


p.s. Ah Ma told me later that Ah Pa went for camping, 4x4 at Ulu Yam also. Oops... that means he was part of the "macho" 4-wheeler gang, and I ketuk kao-kao some more, aiyak! (sorry Ah Pa...)


Technorati tags:
,