Saturday, January 28, 2006

the reunion dinner

Hello, my dears! Time to wind down and relax after a heavy spread. Thought I'd share some yummy photos of what we tucked into. Let's see, what did we have for our reunion dinner?

the spread on the table

sambal prawns

turnip in foo chook rolls

acar!

stir-fried vegetables

strips of abalone mushrooms with baby chinese cabbage


My family seems to love chicken. We had...

curry chicken & potatoes...

chinese mushrooms & chicken...

"tungku kai keok" (mushrooms & chicken feet)...

...and more chicken!


And how can we not have yee sang?

the yee sang platter

getting ready to "lou hei"

"louuuuuu heiiiiii...!!!"


Ok, now... Let me introduce you to a few family members. Let's go to the hall and check out what they're doing.

Grandma and her first great-grandson, Danny

long-distance call from her son in Oz

relaxing after dinner
tv time! watching kungfu hustle

the youngest, baby Adam

"goodnight... zzzzzz..."


And a little deco to finish it off...

flower basket


They're playing cards right now... hmmm, shall I try my luck? *grin!*


Technorati: , , ,