Tuesday, January 24, 2006

2 x 2 = 4

Thanks to LB and Poison, I've been tagged twice on this meme. Double whammy! I guess there's no escaping now.


4 Jobs I've Had In My Life
- sales assistant, after secondary school
- Tumble Tots trainer, before I started tertiary education
- IT auditor with a (then) big-5 firm, my first "real" job
- project manager, currently


4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over (what, only 4??)
- old musicals like My Fair Lady, West Side Story, Hello Dolly, Sound of Music.
- Star Wars Trilogy, episodes VI, V and IV
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- eh... I think I've named more than 4 already.


4 TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch
- House, definitely to watch Hugh Laurie
- Sex and the City, for all the quirky "advice"
- CSI New York, because Gary Sinise is a helluva good actor
- Lost, for its intrigue and mystery


4 Places I've Lived
- Sydney, Australia
- Selangor, Malaysia
- Selangor, Malaysia
- Sydney, Australia (again, soon)


4 Places I've Been On Vacation To
- Manila, when I was 7 years old
- Hong Kong / Southern China, on a tour during my college days
- Bali, company trip three years ago
- London, last November


4 Places I Would Rather Be In
- Maldives, diving
- Nepal, trekking at Annapurna
- Bora-Bora, sunbathing
- Anywhere, with a loved one


4 Of My Favourite Foods
- tomyam kung
- all sorts of bread
- piping hot french fries
- dim sum


4 Websites I Visit Daily
- Bloglines, where all my RSS feeds are
- the company's intranet, to fill up my timesheet
- my stats page, to spy on my visitors
- ermmm... basically all the sites that are updated according to the feeds (the blogs, BBC, ABC, Engadget, Yahoo News, Gizmodo, Boing Boing, etc).


4 Unfortunate Souls Tagged
- velverse, it's payback time, my dear
- kelgan, this one should be easy, no?
- christine, "R&D" in timesheet? *winks*
- jit, if you ever get around updating your blog!


Technorati: