Friday, January 20, 2006

of blowjobs and robots

I got tagged (again) by velverse (again). Initially I thought I'd skip this tag if it were another one of those "lists" that I've done twice now. But wait... what's this? A word challenge? Now, this is a different kind of tag. Heck, I don't mind doing it. Kinda keeps the mind ticking, eh?

The rules:
The unfortunately tagged have to write an entry of between 100-200 words, with these words included once, and only once:

I
me
blowjob
grapes
random
power
loneliness
water
robot
blue


The composition:
Does peeling skin off grapes make you think...
Erotic?
Sexy?
Blowjob?

Or does it mean...
Change?
Freedom?
Escape?

Give it a thought.

That would be wonderful, wouldn't it?
Just peel away...
Strip by strip, slowly, revealing soft, juicy flesh.
Ah. A breakaway.

If only I can peel away this loneliness.
Strip by strip.

It's so tempting to let its power wash over me.
Like water flooding the plains.
Random moments of insanity.
It comes when it's least expected.
Out of the blue.
ZAP!
Like a robot receiving a sudden surge to its circuits.
And, like the tin-man... everything goes haywire,
Until order is restored and chaos put to sleep again.
For now.

Strange as this might sound but...
It's an easier emotion to live with
Than trying to be happy.


Word count:
130


The tag list:
Nah. It's a toughie. Wouldn't want to make you sulk by giving this to you now, would I? But having said that, do give it a go if you're willing. I actually wrote 3 versions with all these words, but finally settled for this. Hey, I ain't no Shakespeare, but at least I tried... *lol*!

p.s. to LB and JoMel - try lah, wei!


Technorati: