Monday, March 13, 2006

i so the fatt-hau

Oh, what has got into me?

I can't believe I actually took photos of my coloured hair to show it off to you!

I definitely have moved up a couple more notches up the fatt-hau ladder. Am I nearly at the top yet?

My colleague, Christine had hers done over the weekend too, in bold reds. Looks really chic (yes girl, much better than the blonde do). So yea, Julie offered to take a picture of us with her SE camera phone, and this is us at almost the peak of fatt-hau-ness:



Ok ok, waaaiiittt!

Before you exclaim, "Eh, you call that highlighted hair? It still looks darn black! Christine's definitely look better!"...

...let me explain.

I kept my base black colour and chose some really dark something-or-other-copper colour, so it won't look too obvious like I had been through some bleaching process. Besides, I'm not much of an exhibitionist, and didn't want to draw stares from passers-by.

So, yea...

The camera phone didn't quite catch the highlights at the best tone.

So, yea...

I did the next best thing - take a few "love shots" of my hair just for you. It certainly wasn't easy getting the angle and lighting right - fluorescent white just isn't flattering - and it just didn't want to focus! Darn it! Many, many wasted shots (I won't tell you how many or else you'd know how major fatt-hau I was tonight).

So, yea...

Here's the crowning glory in streaks!



Oh, and another, more artistically tuned photo...



Ok, now that it's over, I need a place to hide my face now...

*stands behind the door with face in hands*


Technorati: