Tuesday, March 07, 2006

short takes 07.03.06

My body has a knack of convincing my brain that 1/2 hour more of sleep is better than waking up for an early-morning gym session. I have a feeing that tomorrow morning's going to be one of those times.


I've downloaded so many movies and TV series, it's beginning to crowd my hard-disk drive. Crazy. Thank goodness it has a pretty big capacity.


Remember to put air in your spare tyre every once in awhile. You'll never know when you're going to need it.


I missed out on posting up a few happenings these past couple of months, I'd like to mention them here:
  • We have a new addition to our family - a sister- / daughter-in-law. My brother and his new wife registered a few weeks ago back in mid-February. Congratulations, darlings. Long and happy marriage to you both.
  • Magda, our Business & Client Services Director, left for Hong Kong on Sunday night to be stationed there instead of the KL office. Best wishes, babes. Come back more often for so-called meetings, and drinks after.
  • Met up with my old University school friends and their other halves during CNY. Scrumptious dinner at a coffee-shop styled restaurant in PJ. Thanks for a great time, dears. Meet up again soon.
  • My colleagues and I went for a little party last Friday night. (Almost) wild pictures. Not suitable to be posted up, too embarrassing.

I wish I wasn't so needy for money to get things done on a comfortable level these days. I find it rather appalling, and scary, too.


I seriously need to get rid of more shoes. 54 pairs (sandals, slippers and adventure footwear including) are way too many.


I haven't gone to the dentist for a check up in more than 3 years. I know I'm long overdue for a visit, but I'm too chicken shit to get going.


Do you ever wonder what happens to expired food, or things that are never sold off the shelves and racks? I hope they're being made useful somewhere, somehow. If not... what a waste.


I hate the shape of my nose.


Technorati: ,