Wednesday, February 22, 2006

all hail the tooth

Woo-hoo!

After much uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting and configuring the settings on BlueSoleil as well as the latest version of the Nokia PC Suite (V6.7), I finally have connection between my phone and my laptop, thanks to a very patient, very far away iJun via instant messenger.

I am humbled by his step-by-step analysis of the problem at hand, trying everything possible and making it work 100%. I would've thrown it out a long time ago, ha-ha! By midnight I could browse most of the data on the phone with the exception of Contacts and Sync. Some tweaking I had to do which called for a restart (for the 8th time), so I left it till this morning. After that tweaking and all, I'm happy to report that I can now Sync as well as edit my Contacts list on my laptop... *big grin*

Ok ok, I'll spare you all those tech details which would just bore you to tears. Instead, I'll post up some pictures which I’ve snapped with my phone these couple of days. So nice, can download and share with all of you! (Not very clear, but who cares...)


This one's for Jimbo... My boots! See them peekin' out from under my jeans?


At my workplace...
  • Top left: Tinkering around with the Nokia PC Suite
  • Top right: The two monsters I picked up in London, taking care of my unconsumed Bintang Zero from Bali
  • Bottom left: Had an English muffin with butter for breakfast yesterday!
  • Bottom right: A rose for Valentine's day


* * *


Now, maybe I should consider synchronising my PDA data via Bluetooth as well... (I foresee another headache up ahead! Eeks!)


p.s. Thank you, iJun korkor! I lap you!
*muuuaaaahhhh*



Technorati: ,