Saturday, February 18, 2006

unanswered questions part I

Here's the first set of answers to...

...questions from LB:

Do you own your own car?
Yes, a Kancil 850. Very light lilac colour. Old but zippy.

What's your fave dish?
I have quite a few favourites, really depending on what my appetite calls for. Since the question came from you, I immediately thought of "har kau"! I love the ones they serve in the Chinese restaurants in Sydney's Chinatown.

Do you swim?
Yes, I learnt how to swim when I was about 6 years old.

Have you got a fave flower?
Gerberas and white lilies. Lately I've taken a liking to orchids because of my brother's hobby - we have a little corner full of his babies - and my friend's passion for it as well.

Where's the most romantic place in KL for you?
Almost anywhere could be the most romantic place if I'm with the person I love, despite being amidst the crowds, the noise, and the smog... *wink*! But if I absolutely must choose a spot, then it'd be... at home, cosying up. If it were in Sydney, however, it'd be either at Darling Harbour eating gelato, or at Blues Point looking out to the Harbour Bridge at night. If it were London, it'd have to be Kew Gardens on a sunny, breezy autumn day.

What expensive item would you buy first when you strike 1st prize of $1,000,000.00?
Macbook! Seriously! And for a more tasteful instant gratification, a pair of diamond earrings, because I don't have any. And something lovely for my mum.

Would you rather be in Malaysia or England?
England for the beautiful parks, Malaysia for the delicious food.

When did you first fall in love?
I suppose it would be fair to say, when I first started dating seriously, so... when I was 18.

What is your brand of lipstick?
I use a lot of different brands - Body Shop, Revlon, Clinique among others. But for lipbalm, I love using Palmer's moisturising lip balm with their cocoa butter formula.

Why would you fall in love at first sight?
Because then I wouldn't have to play any hard-to-get games with the other person.


... a question from MK:

Do you think that blogging is a "fad" and will eventually fizzle out?
No. It's quite here to stay, at least for the next year or so. Blogging these days isn't solely just for recording one's personal reflections; a lot of large companies, politicians, advertisers, etc are moving into this method to reach out to more and more people, at a very much faster pace. Even Dilbert has a blog! We also just started a project that involves setting up a blog for our Client to post on their news and happenings more spontaneously.


... questions from Nutjob:

Who is the nicest indian guy u know?
I have my favourites. You are amongst them.

Who is the most handsome shaven (top head) guy you know?
Patrick Stewart. I'm sure he does have to shave those stray strands.

When you are drunk, if ever, which of your friends right now would you trust the most to get you home safely, even if you might throw yourself at them?
Throw myself at them? Or do you mean, throw up on them? If it's the former - I would've been too drunk to do anything, least of all "throw myself at them". Probably lying in the gutter somewhere until someone picks me up. If it's the latter - my ex-boyfriend. He's one person I still trust very much to get me safely home when I'm wasted.

Who smells like Davidoff cologne at all times and gets you all happy seeing him?
Wot, you use Davidoff?

Who is so full of crap he just writes without thinking twice in your blog, other than Ikan?
Oh, this just has to be you!

If you needed someone to drive you at very high speeds on the highway to get to a destination, who would you trust?
Michael Schumacher. He is, after all, the world F1 champion.


To be continued...

* * *

If you're wondering what this post is about, it's a follow up of an invite I did here. Feel free to ask. Q&A session closes on Sunday, 5 p.m.


Technorati: