Wednesday, March 15, 2006

10-in-1 blind date

I've never been out on a blind date before.

And tomorrow night, I'll be dating 10 people all at once. Or is it 11? I've lost count. Oh hang on, I'm the 11th. D'oh!

Yes, it's the unofficial bloggers' meet in KL. And I'm as nervous as a little girl on her first day at school.

How do you prepare for your first blind date?

What should I say?

Would I be recognised?
Oh... that's a bit silly. Everyone knows how I look now, especially with that fatt-hau picture of mine!

Now, what should I wear? Must make a good first impression, but not too dolled up until I look like a Geisha. Not too "chin-chai" like... errr... aunties buying vegetables at the morning market. (Apologies to the aunties who do dress up nicely and dolls up to buy vegetables at the morning market. I needed to generalise somehow.)

What if I'm too shy and tongue-tied, and don't know what to say? I'm not that talkative with strangers, yea. Contrary to popular belief. Contrary to what I write on this blog. I always "talk" way too much here anyway. Yak yak yak. Bla bla bla. Ya ya ya. You get the drift.

Mind giving me a list of questions beforehand so I could have some time to prepare the answers for them?

Maybe I should pre-record some Frequently-Asked-Questions type of responses e.g. family history, where I work, what I like doing, what I bake, have I poisoned anyone before... Nah, too much effort. I don't have a tape recorder anyway.

Well, whatever it is...

Be kind to me tomorrow, please!


Technorati: