Friday, April 07, 2006

personals ad & sprüngli

My very eligible cousin is a pilot with MAS. 31 years old, single and available, plays rugby with the Cobras, commendable golfer, great uncle to his naughty nephew, wonderful cousin who spoils "this" cousin (i.e. me).

He flies around the Asian and European region quite a bit. Sometimes he'd pick up some goodies, like those to-crave-for German sausages at one time. His last stop was at Zurich, and guess what he picked up for me this time?

A box of absolutely sinful Confiserie Sprüngli!

Shown here is the Sprüngli House tin with golden sati.


I couldn't help but squeal when I held the tin in my hands. The ooh's and ahh's that followed when I opened the tin, revealing this...



*smacks lips together*



The rich chocolatey aroma that came out of that tin when the lid was lifted was just heavenly. They just looked too delicious to eat, don't they? But ohhh... I simply had to try one! I picked out the triangular piece, named Ananas Spitzli. Ananas means pineapple, hence this piece was a crystallised pineapple coated with white and dark chocolate.



Ohhhh...
mmmmm...
hurmmmm...
*chew slowly*...
mmmmm...

Divine...
*sigh*

*Keeps tin in fridge for later*

And so to "return the favour", I'm hereby placing a Personals Ad for my cousin right here on this post. He has pretty good qualifications, yea? Such a humble, well-mannered guy too. A regular softie if you could find your way to his heart. Ermmm... a bit on the rotund side, but hey, all the more to hug with!

Are you interested, girls? You may leave your contact details in my comments box. First round of interviews goes through me. We must have the very best for my cousin now, mustn't we? *winks*!


Technorati: ,