Monday, April 03, 2006

the filler post

Hmmm.

Can you believe it?

I have a case of writer's block!

I was thinking about what to write over the weekend, but it's been such a lovely, lazy one, I didn't quite get around to figuring out what to post. How now?

Since I took Friday off, weekend was sort of unusually long for me. I wouldn't mind another dose of it, just ambling time away without hurrying. A bit of gym, some baking, yoga on Saturday, shopping with Mum, and a very, very lazy Sunday at home was all that happened. A bit of online chatting, TV, lots of music, fixing up the new DVD player that Dad bought...

Oh yes, I finally painted my toenails after many weeks of not having any colour on them! My favourite colour, from ZA. It's light brown, a little shimmery, goes with my skin colour and easy to match with any opened-toe shoes and sandals. Won't clash with what I wear too. Small little picture here for you to see; I have rather ugly toes, so didn't want to scare any of you away by showing a huge close-up! *giggles*

This morning was rather dreary; it had rained the night before and the sky was still slightly overcast. Traffic was surprisingly light, though. I guess a lot of people have decided to sneak in a couple more minutes in bed. Just as I was about to reach the office building, I saw the loveliest tree full of yellow flowers. Such a cheery start to a long week ahead, yea?


Oh hey, look...

I made a post already... ha-ha!


Technorati: