Monday, March 20, 2006

short takes 20.03.06

I was in the mood for some oldies today. The Platters' Smoke Gets In Your Eyes is playing on my iPod as I type.


I realised I have iJun's meme to complete. It's a rather long one, I'll save that up for later this week. Happy Birthday, korkor. Did you have a good time?


My ex called me up today to say hi. He sounded well. He might be going to Japan on holiday soon to be with his other half. I'm really happy for him.


Our Client is in the property business. We visited their Semi-D show houses today (quite impressive), and took a short walk around Ikea's showroom and marketplace after that. I'm beginning to itch quite badly for a place of my own. And I bought yet another block of vanilla scented candle. Can't get enough of them.


My brother has a habit of forgetting to turn the bathroom lights off. I have a habit of not turning them on when I go wee in the middle of the night.


Matta Fair was here and gone before I knew it. Then again... I didn't really have anywhere to go.


Once in a blue moon, late at night whilst hugging my woofs, a wave of sadness would wash over me. That's when the nights would get long and dreary.


Phantom of the Opera was the first Broadway Musical I'd ever watched, many years ago in Sydney. Before that, I had a 2-cassette soundtrack of the full musical and I listened to it almost every day for a period of time. I knew most of the lyrics by heart. I felt so sad for the Phantom. I see why he wears the mask now.


I'm so guilty of procrastination. I haven't written to a close friend of mine in weeks, and I keep putting it off. Well... no more. I'll write to her right after this. Even if it's just 2 lines.


You make me smile.


Technorati: ,